Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Like everyone else we are extremely worried and concerned about the Coronavirus situation, how it will affect you our customers, our staff and also our own trade as a small independent business. We are doing all we can to adapt to this fast changing situation and have come up with a number of measures to make it safer for customers to buy a car from us in the future.
Our emphasis will be to get through this uncertain time using distance selling, we are keeping a small number of staff available to assist with the purchase and preparation of vehicles with the ability to delivery the vehicle to you. This process is ready now, and for more information we invite you to call.
- Online video chat viewing of vehicles, get a live tour of a specific or range of vehicles while sitting in your own home
- Deposits and payments can be taken via online transfer or card payments over the phone
- Coming soon are ways to purchase vehicles direct from our website
- Vehicles can be delivered to you door step, thoroughly cleaned and ready with keys handed over at a safe distance
- You have 14 days to get to know your vehicle and to make sure it suits you, if it does not we will collect the car and give a refund